The last weeks it becomes more and more real.
I will finish the missing part in South-America from the trip of my lifetime.
Right now I’m organizing and planing a lot.
A lot of time I spend right now to get my bike ELSE ready.
- New GPS
- New Tires
- New Battery
- New Spokes On The Front And Rear Rim
- New Brake Rotors And Brake Pads In The Front
- New Öhlins Front Suspension
- All Liquides Are Changed
- New K&N Air Filer
- Crashbars Modified
- Cut in 2 parts, because it was always necessary to remove the tank
- for an oil change because the under engine plate is fixed with the crash bars.
- If you need access to the oil drain plug the under engine plate has to be removed.
- Finally the upper fixing point of the crash bars is under the tank 🙁
- A Lot Of The Wiring Controlled, Replaced And Changed
- Valves Adjusted
- Cylinders Synchronized